Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!
Bettypauze wrote:
Congrats Luca and you Deb for all your hard work. I will have to ask Sharon if she knows which dog.

That is a lot of driving, too bad you didn’t have a few extra holiday days that you could enjoy the trip. Is there someone who drives down with you? Do you go to Westminster show?
Be safe

We had a few flurries this morning so my seedling won’t get outside likely til July, big sigh

Mason has class from9- 11 but this morning stayed an extra 1/2 hour so he could finish his hoodie. From making his own pattern, to cutting it, embroidering it with design of choice to wearing it home. I am proud of him..