Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

Subject: Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!
Bettypauze wrote:
Moved us from here:

[HYPERLINK@davesgarden.com]

Pat, because staircase was virtually raw wood painted by me from when I bought this place 20 years ago it looked like heck so this looks far better. As for safe I was thinking of taking the Brad nailer out one day this week and as there is grey in the treads I could add a couple in corners to guarantee they won’t slip off, will see.

Susan, love them all but particularly the one with pink maple leaf in the center…
you will be glad to see the end of them but they have kept you busy, mega work hand quilting, know I don’t think I could.

Got everything that was on my list done and my body knows it.

Just had eats, delicious, baked apples in oven, will add icecream when I get back from feeding the kitties, will go earlier as I want a hot bath and crawl into bed.

This seating area is not mine but how i would love to see it by the pond!