Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome, 3 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome
Bettypauze wrote:
Classes done for the day, time for hot bath

Lindakay, is there someone who would advise you if things went wrong for Jaye? Sending prayers.

Pat, glad you found a spot nearby to drop off what you can no longer use. There will be quite a few squabbles before they adjust but they are doing well. Must be strange. All these changes in recent months must be hard on Jenny and Stanley. How is Marie adjusting? Not a fan of speaking in front of crowds, what is the topic you will be speaking on? Am sure you will ace it, imagine being the last one to speak.

Went through fabric Linda had for me, lots of Christmas fabric, a pre quilted giant sized teddy bear Christmas stocking, so many embroidery hoops, 1/2 was garbage, didn’t open the bag that Kim dropped off, just saw the fleece.. tomorrow is another day right.

To go on for young Ezra, 8 years old.. he loves Shera, well you just can’t come up with Shera out of nowhere so had him sketch her last week, yesterday I enlarged his drawing to 13”,this morning I used my light box to trace the outline, he made a stuffy then used my fabric markers and painted her.,he was happy with end result.

Mason embroidered Abbas’s on the back of the sweatshirt he is making, did a small on on the front, next week we can start sewing it together.