Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome, 1 by NewLeafTX

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright NewLeafTX

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome
NewLeafTX wrote:
Hi everybody, been busy gardening. The rain we needed did arrive. Less than hoped for, but enough to help quite a bit.

Betty, your plants do look great! What are you growing in the littlest pots??

Sowed mixed Brassicas (turnip, mustard, broccoli, pak choy, collard, etc) in the back half of the Cottage garden.

Sowed two 9\' rows of carrots interplanted with radishes, in the front left of the Cottage garden.

Sowed a few mixed flower seeds in the back, center of the Cottage garden. Still need to sow some more.

Thyme in hanging basket may be just barely starting to germinate.
Basil seeds in 1 gallon pot about 50% germinated, fine because those seeds were old.

Last pic: Snow peas & some of the mixed salad greens seeds are up, in the large container.

The others are some pics of our Azaleas in bloom:

This message was edited Mar 18, 2024 1:17 PM

This message was edited Mar 19, 2024 2:19 PM