Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome
Bettypauze wrote:
Puff, wrote a long post last night, must have fallen asleep and post no more, don’t you just hate it when you do such things? lol

I’ve been for my chiropractor session, had to drive in a blizzard, guess winter is back to finish off March.

joanne my girlfriend who know I love Joann Fabrics messaged me to say Joann’s had filed for bankruptcy, tell me it ain’t so.. so many of the places we girls like to go to when we go stateside have closed. Guess they say that can’t recoup since Covid.

Pat there will be times just like humans who don’t see eye to eye that Stanley & Jenny will scrap a bit then off they go, best friends again. They have done much better than you thought so that is a plus. Meant to ask, are you able to set up the long arm yourselves when ready or will you have to have the company you bought it from come in? Sure wish circuit board for my machine would come in.

Dianne how is the weather your way, guess winter might go out like a lion.

Lindakay, I don’t like the dividing it all for single meals, keeping out soup for lunch and spaghetti for supper.we’re you able to fin someone to look at the long arm?

You and Sharon would be great friends I am sure, you both have the same high standards when breeding and selling your pups. A commitment of the highest.

On my way home I dropped into Foodland for bottled pop, of course a package of 4’oclock seeds had to c9me home with me..already planted.

St.Patrick’s day decor is no longer, when an able body person drops in I will have them put the bin away. I decided I will not take Easter bins out, hip is so bad that it’s not imperative that they come out, a 1st for me.

Found a bunny cut out waiting to be painted so I will finish it today and next time Linda is in the area she can bring it to her daughter.

Vanessa comes at 4-6pm, doctor calls at 6pm, other than that I will do nothing.

Haven’t had breakfast so best I eat something.