Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome
Bettypauze wrote:
Ohhh ohhh yes I did and bought a primitive tree limb support for it, I’ll check it out tomorrow

Now how on earth did I forget that? S o r r y

Congratulations Deb, thereAre no words, he is just so regal looking.. Kudo’s to Luca and the trainer (of course the care in breeding, can see you smile from here. Bet you can’t wait to have Luca home for a bit..so exciting as I know seeing what Sharon does for competition how much work it has taken to get his championship.

Now that makes sense Pat about not wanting to do both incase something was to go wrong.

Lindakay it would be hard for sure trying to do a garden. Todd had made you raised beds before he got ill correct? Too bad they could not have been moved
Great news Pat, am sure Jenny and Stanley will be inseparable shortly. When Bella is here I don’t lift Ziggy’s food up as Bella had to have her teeth removed a few years ago but she still manages to eat some.

Body wants a hot bath, not a wonder, kept busy all morning, went to town for an hour then cooked all afternoon. Was going to cook the chocolate pudding for pie but decided I can wait til morning

I have to learn to cook for 1

Ziggy had a look as though he was saying “sit down you silly lady”