Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome, 2 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome
Bettypauze wrote:
I am beyond tired, the girls just left, had a great time with them, imagine almost 10 and I am still up.

One of the ladies that crafted tonight is an RCMP Officer, she didn’t say. Much as to the going ones in the Harbour, they all mentioned the young man that was killed in car accident but other than that nothing.

They did the scope on Brian, gets results Monday but they booked biopsy for early week. Mom sounded better today but still not the greatest. Sharon and I are going to the city a week tomorrow to visit with her, we really should do it more often.

Lindakay, thanks for keeping us updated on Jaye and Judy. Jaye certainly has had a time of it,then to get Covid on top of her health issues, poor thing. Cute as a button she is, she was at Joyce’s in Ohio for one of our gatherings. i would imagine Steve is near retirement if he isn’t already although knowing Steve he always has to be doing something. They will love being at the lake.

I envy you guys being able to be gardening already outside, figure my seedlings won’t go in the ground until mid May if not later.. Mother Nature is so screwed up who know what kind of spring/summer we will all have.

Dianne, did you find town was full of mom and tots shopping and looking for something to do.was cold here today, started to rain heavily around 6 and still raining.

Am sure Susan that crops will be horrible this year and up goes the prices.

Deb, how are the completions going?

Iris I will get post the Dr.Ho info tomorrow. The tense unit I have also comes with a foot unit, should be using it as well but never think of it.

Pat,know I should know this but with all the sales/moves I’ve forgotten, do you and Marie have your own areas? How is Stanley liking his new lodgings? Getting used to another furry?

Sharon you are quiet,what has your weather been like? Did they start the building of Brian’s apartment yet? Guess he is so comfy he will hate to move.

Iris that is quite a menu, were you having company.
Are you a master gardener..with all the gardens I have i know the basic names of most common plants. Joyce (Joycet) from Ohio is a master gardener, how she remembers all the names is beyond me.

Lindakay ,off to look at the fire link