Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome, 5 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome
Bettypauze wrote:
Dropping in with a quick ‘hi’
Guess Sunday did me in, been on couch sleeping past 2 days.

Although i didn’t go outside today Dianne, Marie and June dropped in and said it was a gorgeous day, so much so that Greg who you know is an avid snowmobiler broke down, out his machine away and came over for a visit riding his spider, unheard of mid March. Hoping tomorrow I’ll be up to picking tree limbs, wind still too strong to burn.

Iris, goodness you are well ahead of the game, you will have salad fixings for the entire summer. As for tomatoes I planted different kinds and did not get a tomato due to the shade they were in, this year I will purchase a few container plants, they are very expensive but I love tomato sandwiches. Good luck trying some.

Pat, knowing you it won’t take that long to get those projects done, yuck hate dentists. Did you know we now have a dental plan to go along with our health plan? If your household income is less than $90k it’s free, then depending on 8n come over $90k you pay a small portion. I don’t have my package as yet from SunLife insurance to see if it covers plates, hope so as I need new dentures.

Susan, how wonderful to receive such a birthday gift, after all you’ve been through it will do you good to spend time with living family.

Dianne,worry about you chopping that wood and being alone, do you carry your cel with you just incase?do you usually get wood at this time of year? I worry when I burn in my fire pit as well, with bushland behind me and so many roots underground you never know. It’s early but I will turn water hose on to drench around the pit if i burn. Greg was saying there isn’t even any frost in the ground this year, great for me re sump pump.

Oh Lordy Lindakay, you have been busy, that is quite an achievement, project will go quickly once on the frame. The move Steve is talking about is that Joyce’s place on the reservation? Steve and Judy take so much on.

Sharon, are you getting nice weather, imagine your gardens are ready to be showcase of your neighbourhood.

Sorry if I’ve missed someone, tummy is burning, maybe hot tread will help