Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome, 1 by NewLeafTX

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright NewLeafTX

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome
NewLeafTX wrote:
Iris G wrote:
Yay! Finally started sowing my seeds. Betty, your seedlings look very happy. Good going!

Deb, congratulations! What a lovely dog. Afghan hound? I bet he\'s really smart too.

I made a Raggedy Anna (Hispanic Raggedy Ann with tan face/hands & brown yarn for hair) for my Hispanic little sister, when I was 8 and she was 3.5. I made a wig of hair braids from the brown yarn, then stitched the wig onto the doll\'s head with a matching shade of brown thread.

Thank you all, for the well wishes. Much appreciated 😃

Feeling a bit better after my hospital visit. Sometimes, a stress test can unblock minor coronary artery obstruction/s. Hopefully this is what happened, but won\'t know for sure until my 3D scan images are all analyzed by the medical pros.

Am ok enough for light to moderate activity, so I got outside this afternoon, cleared weeds, dead leaves, cobwebs and pine needles out of pots, put planting medium in the pots, then sowed the following:

Beets (growing for greens, not for roots)
Snow peas
Spinach
Swiss Chard
2 types of lettuce (one dwarf heading, one leaf lettuce)
Broccoli, sprouting type (being grown as a salad green, not for heads)

This message was edited Mar 7, 2024 7:55 PM