Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chatting with friends old and new.., 1 by psychw2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright psychw2

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chatting with friends old and new..

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chatting with friends old and new..
psychw2 wrote:
Miss you Karen, hope all is well.

Forest says hi, we exchanged a D-mail when I checked on him. I think he will seek a more \"plant\" centered thread, but thanks you for the warm welcome.

Susan, I feel your pain & embarrassment. I am with you on the attempted break in, I don\'t think it\'s your Kayle although he did KNOW what was IN the building.

Betty, I learned the whole \"Park\" thing but mine only cost me embarrassment. I once couldn\'t start the car because someone stole my battery! Now besides checking for Park, I look to see if I have a battery. That\'s about the extent of my abilities besides calling for help!

Linda I do hope they can manage your sister\'s pain, even if that means she sleeps all the time.

Susan that sounds like a cool project, you go girl!

Sharon, that sounds like something Adam would enjoy following. He certainly has processed his share of game meat.

Dianne, I hope you find something that corrects the vertigo.

We got the feedback from the realtors; my house is about what I expected but Marie\'s was a disappointment. We met with the first contractor, and it was a shock. We meet with an architect later this week and then can get a more accurate estimate before going forward with real bids. At least now Marie & I have a clearer idea of what we want INSIDE the house and have started to make a list of things that need to happen & when to make this all go forward. We have been warned that the neighbor across the street, the county took a FULL YEAR to finally approve his plans. Submit, reject, resubmit. Rather than review the WHOLE thing county sent it back for the first thing they didn\'t like and had them resubmit. EACH time cost a new review for permit. I think that sounds like an awfully petty and unnecessary way to generate money and slow down building. Unless the plans were completely whacked, they should have reviewed and pointed out ALL the things that needed correction.

For Entertianment purposes I started doll sewing. I love sewing for the dolls but I don\'t like the pressure of trying to make so many outfits. Marie and I have discussed the possibility of preparing only part of the dolls and donating them this year, holding over the rest to cut down on the stress. We\'ll see, holding them means storing them and right now we are stressing about clearing out her storage conexs. We just can\'t bear the thought of gifts the dolls without adequate clothes for the little girls to play with. .