Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chatting with friends old and new.., 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chatting with friends old and new..

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chatting with friends old and new..
Bettypauze wrote:
Susan, congrats on your thrift store finds, table sounds lovely. Now you won’t move that table to the back yourself I hope? I haven’t been to thrift stores in ions, perhaps worried what I might bring home when I’ve so much I could be purging.

Meant to say it was an odd place to tent with so much noise around it, i too guess maybe a battery operated radio or ear plugs. Is that the end of your camping? Image this long weekend will be the end for most. My family uses their trailers until Thanksgiving, deformity those in USA that is mid October, think this year it might be earlier.

Can you believe I took a few fall wood pieces from underneath deck storage area but only put the fall sign on the deck, will wait til weekend.i was out in back yard earlier, children next door were out in back yard playing and laughing, they are never in back yard but guess under circumstances they were, I couldn’t help but think how these young ones have no idea how their world will change..they sure need angels watching over them.

My doctor did call, believes I have central paroxysmal positional vertigo, nothing can be done, it’s here, might go away..shaking my head.

I virtually had to prod him when asking questions, gave him my blood pressure numbers, yes high, so will you increase my meds? Yes. Then I said I had asked his receptionist if she could get a referral from him Re blood testing, haven’t had a good check up in 4 years since I was in and out of hospital for 3-4 months, he says my receptionist can’t request testing..i said I realized that, since I was proactive in having eyes done, ears done, recording my blood pressure I would have thought she could have asked you as I requested to get blood tested… end result, he will in crease my blood pressure meds, will have a doctor that deals with blood pressure contact me and once I’ve taken increased blood pressure meds, 6 weeks go get my blood tested. I asked if he would send the requisition and would it be valid in 6 weeks, got ‘it should be’ grrrr. So many doctors in our region have retired or died and there just aren’t enough doctors so no sense thinking I will find another. That being said though the Dr. jones who does my neck injections and likely hip injections is being proactive with X-rays, had hip done, next week c scan for shoulders and neck then appointment Oct 3, at least with her there seems to be some action.

Thought I’d include a photo of Greg and his family taken ar Grayson’s party.

This message was edited Aug 29, 2023 10:56 AM