Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chatting with friends old and new.., 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

Subject: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chatting with friends old and new..

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chatting with friends old and new..
Bettypauze wrote:
Perfect day, if only this weather would last year round.

Moved us over from here

[HYPERLINK@davesgarden.com]

I’ve been keeping busy, even sat with Marie and Ted for a bit.

I washed down with javex the patio set I let them use beside their apartment, dyed another 40 socks orange, hoping what I dated will dry in this sunshine, about 4:40 i will get them off the lawn, bring them in and set them out again tomorrow..think I need another 40 as each child needs 6 socks.

While i am having lunch I baking a pie crust, hungry for lemon meringue pie, reading directions for plaster of Paris so I can make the filling, yes I’m nuts..hope the bit I have left is still workable, last time i used the box was when we as a group made Victorian Santa’s, i sent the faces out..maybe Karen, Lindakay,Susan made them, perhaps some are still set out on display, anyway i need some made up because I am making 2 faux pumpkin pies, 1 for me, another maybe for my niece, will see how they turn out..that is the kind of day I’m having, just playing.

My doctor is suppose to call at 6:15, guess i should get my concerns in note style so I don’t forget anything.

This message was edited Aug 28, 2023 12:34 PM