Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best, Worse & what did I learn today?come sit and chat for awhile..newcomers always welcome!, 5 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best, Worse & what did I learn today?come sit and chat for awhile..newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best, Worse & what did I learn today?come sit and chat for awhile..newcomers always welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Afternoon,

I so pray Marie can get some help for Phyl, help before she injures herself and will be of no help to neither of them.
Good luck with X-rays Dianne then the wait for results.must go see a map of how far Napanee is to me.know I’ve been, likely half way mark between you and I.

As for my pain level I think I am doing very well, of course I do so little that i am not aggravating much, must say I really am watching everything I do. My problem will be getting referral for injections. Then comes gardening…oh oh

Karen how did you make out yesterday?

Pat, that couch set is luxurious, can hear your mind going a mile a minute mentally arranging in your head all the changes you will make.

I had a morning class, 13 +1 parent doing the craft..didn’t take them long so the made Pom poms, added eyes, inner outer ears and eyes all went home happy

I have 2 classes tomorrow and one Sunday..think Monday I’m going with Sharon to Barrie shopping.

Will take advantage of this afternoon for a nap, guess cleaning craft room and a craft morning did me in..but first a hot bowl of the soup I made yesterday to warm me up.