Life is old there
Older than the trees
Younger than the mountains
Blowin\' like the breeze
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain momma
Take me home, country roads\"

Our dear Roadrunner is now at rest. She has been a driving force here at DG for over a decade and a half, having been a member since Sept, 2001.
Jo loved a good party and was singularly responsible for our Roundups and having coined the term, she set about to meet and greet more DG members than anyone to this day. She didn\'t think twice about traveling across the country for a gathering and was the life of the party wherever she went. She certainly lived up to her screen name.
Jo was also a contributing member in other areas and was a fountain of knowledge about cooking, canning and preserving food. While she lived for many years in Arizona and finally in Tennessee, she called the mountains of West Virginia home and always loved hearing from folks there.
I\'ll personally miss her wit and antics, as she attended many Roundups with me...always ready to gather folks for a funny skit, or to sing songs. I have no doubt our dear Roadrunner is now gathering our other Memory Garden residents for a heavenly Roundup and even though she\'s gone from this earth, she\'ll never be forgotten.