Propagation: Plant Propagation The Basics ,October 2016, 4 by Gypsi

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gypsi

In reply to: Plant Propagation The Basics ,October 2016

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Plant Propagation The Basics ,October 2016
Gypsi wrote:
I am letting my membership lapse. I had a free account here for years and will leave that set up but I am not sure how many forums I could view free. I just used it to look up plant names back in 2004. I guess baby chicks are still propagation. Last night was their first night out and today their first whole day. I set up solar powered electric fence on the chicken coops and helped my killer dog's nose find the wire by the gate. He is off his chicken binging, and the wire stays on

I do not have much time for forums. I am in bee season getting them ready for winter, pond season, servicing all I can to have money to get through the winter, and I have to finish my taxes. There are things I need to learn, but most of them are not on Dave's Garden. So friends, kind of fading away, I will stop in when I have time. After December If I can't get to propagation, look at the public forums and see if I am there, or search the site for me. But I don't think I will be on much. Having to set up outyards for the bees to get them out of reach of mosquito spraying for zika. that will take me away from the computer too. And now chick pics. One dozen. Hope half of them are hens but who knows.

This message was edited Oct 10, 2016 9:57 PM