Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners, 2 by Agavegirl1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Agavegirl1

In reply to: #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners
Agavegirl1 wrote:
This is what the neighbor gave me! Hoooooly Cow! This is not a cutting or an offshoot. This is a whole plant! *YIPPEE* What good luck, right. Finally cut down that pathetic tree that was malingering in the corner there. It took all of 20 minutes as it wasn\'t in the best of shape to begin with. Now you can see why I wanted that corner. Prime real estate in my yard, especially when I plan on letting that B. of P. run rampant. Perfect spot for it!

Around 5:00p.m. tonight will go out to rake away some rock and maybe rip up some weed mesh. Probably will finish that tomorrow and turn the soil. Hopefully mix in some good soil and get that puppy in the ground and watch it go...go...go!

Have a good day all.
TTC

Corner I plan on putting the plant in; choice real estate.
Gives you an idea of the future and what will be (fingers crossed)
Close up of plant last 2 pics; trying to get a pic of the size of the stalk/stem that this plant came from. Almost a tree in and of its self. (Oh...and my handiwork at sawing down that other nasty mess of a tree--rather proud of that stump. :D )