Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners, 3 by BetNC

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BetNC

In reply to: #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners
BetNC wrote:
Jim, the landscape Nazis have been strangely quiet. . . I wonder what they\'\'re plotting!!!

My original garden helper had an elephant ear plant in front of one of his living room windows; of course, the leaves were gi-normous and covered his window completely. One of the most obnoxious Nazis pounded on his door one day and demanded he get rid of that plant. . .NOW!. . . stood over him (glowering) as my friend cut the plant down and disposed of . . . every. . .bit. . in the garbage can.. . . THEN the Nazi insisted my friend get a shovel and DIG UP THE ROOTS!!! So it is with a good deal of perverse glee as I drive past where my friend used to live and see. . .that elephant ear plant covering the living room window and then some: it\'s almost covered half the front wall and goes as high as the roof!! hehehehe

the following content is rated MA for Mature Audiences. [Something] is advised. (pics taken after daily harvest)

my Tomato Jungle v. 2016
Siletz, a parthenogenic variety (born pregnant, like Tribbles!,lol)
Jasper, the only indeterminant: copious daily yields of half-inch cherry tomatoes
Defiant (Left) and Legend (Right)