Perennials: What\'s Blooming #2, 2 by Loretta_NJ

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Loretta_NJ

In reply to: What\'s Blooming #2

Forum: Perennials

Back to post
Photo of What's Blooming #2
Loretta_NJ wrote:
Not to disappoint you, Donna but did you read this on the Parkland Perennial site?

\"Our peony collection has been sold to Adam Yakabuskie of Calgary. Plants will be divided and moved this fall to their new home where they will be propagated and nurtured and will be available for sale again in a few years. We would like to thank our many customers (fellow peony lovers) who have been very loyal to us over the years. Adam plans to supply the same quality plants which our Parkland Perennials customers have been accustomed to and he will be continuing with the Parkland Perennials name.

We will continue growing and supplying martagon lilies as well as some lilium species.\"

I\'m too late! All the good ones are moving on! But they do still have martagon lilies and some really nice ones so thanks for the link, Donna.

WeeRobin! Have you checked out Donna\'s link? Awesome martagons here, perhaps a little pricey but where else can you get these?
http://www.parkland-perennials.com/cat/section.php?id=5&sc=0

Thank you, Brenda. Hopefully I won\'t kill Coral Charm when I move it this fall. There are a few coral peonies and they all look very similar to me. Somewhere I have pictures of a few when I visited Peony Envy a couple of years ago. If I find them, I\'ll post them.

Speaking of lilies, I found an old picture of Lilium pumilum.