Central Midwest Gardening: May 2016 - Flower Power!, 1 by brendak654

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright brendak654

In reply to: May 2016 - Flower Power!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of May 2016 - Flower Power!
brendak654 wrote:
Thank you greenbrain - I really enjoying sharing pictures and seeing others flower pictures. A person can gain a lot of good ideas from the photo\'s. I\'ve been to a garden club plant sale today, which is always enjoyable. I bought 2 pairs of Atlas gloves (I have several pairs, but just recently threw 2 pair away that had holes in some of the fingers. I also bought some varigated Miscanthus grass which I wanted to plant as a backdrop for an area of plants on the far side of the pond. I would have dug some of mine to transplant, but it is much easier this way to buy what someone else has dug and potted. I\'m at the age that my moto is, \"Garden smarter not harder\". I also bought some canna bulbs. I want to plant them out from my kitchen window somewhere - so when I look out this summer, they will be blooming and smiling back at me. Yesterday I was lucky enough to find more torch lilies at a nursery in the area. This is what I wanted them for - the orioles! I mudded the plants in last eve.

Keep gardening!