Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners, 3 by Agavegirl1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Agavegirl1

In reply to: #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners
Agavegirl1 wrote:
Hi gang,

I\'ll rummage around and send you my recipe. Be patient with making it. It is a lot of work. Similar to making stuffed cabbage. I\'ll D-mail it to you unless everyone would like to have it.

Funny you said rain. It looks as though it is threatening to. It spit a few drops yesterday for about 5 minutes and then went away. Very windy though. Today is nice but there\'s a definite fight between the clouds and sun and the humidity has gone up a bit. Plants are enjoying it. It has been more humid than usual this year which may also explain the overabundance or prolonged blooms. Either way I\'ve been taking them in and enjoying them all. They\'ll be gone soon enough and everything will be in a brown summer coma.

Thank you also for the lovely lily. Gorgeous! Can\'t get enough of them. They really make a grand statement. I was thinking about those pink lilies Kay wanted. How about Star Gazer? Heavenly fragrant, and they are a delicate white and pale pink with deep fuchsia pink throats and the \'freckles\' on the inside the way true tiger lilies do. They\'re not only a treat to look at but have quite the perfume about them especially when you enter the room. They look and smell even better mixed with some green Eucalyptus leaves also.

And I will give your man card a stamp with a gold star today for cleaning and doing laundry. Very proud of you!

Yes, am feeling more stable about driving for right now anyway. It will not be often or far or ever by myself, but it is nice to know that at least my husband isn\'t terrified to get in the car with me and let me drive us to the grocery store 10 minutes away. It is an even better feeling to know I\'m not terrified to drive again.

We\'ll see what happens. I\'m shooting for at least once a week to get behind the wheel for about 15 minutes or so.

Have a good day all.
Hugs.
J.

Here\'s some last blooms from my house and my neighbors

My cacti. have no clue what it is but packs a mighty bright yellow flower.
The other two are the neighbor\'s plants.