Propagation: Plant Propagation: The Basics Spring 2016, 1 by Gypsi

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gypsi

In reply to: Plant Propagation: The Basics Spring 2016

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Plant Propagation: The Basics Spring 2016
Gypsi wrote:
5 cats were not on purpose Jnette. When my kids moved out they left their pets, the neighborhood feral dropped a litter off, and well that's just how it was, like Ju I found homes as quickly as I could.. I started fixing the ferals in 2006 to stop the birth rate and slow down the population growth in my house Everytime my neighbor found a litter on her porch she would call me and tell me she found my cats. (mine are all fixed, she knows that) When the ferals slowed down (and JUST before another litter turned up) my granddaughter told me my old cats (down to 2 by then) were boring. So off to the pound we went and adopted 2 kittens. One stayed to get neutered, he brought the feline herpes home, and his sneezing infected all the cats. He eventually wanted to live outdoors and went to be a barn cat at a friends where it was safer from coyotes. the female I still have, she is 7 now, and only one of my old cats is still around, he will be 11 in April (approximately, he too was a feral) I have had as many as 9 kittens from 2 litters in my house at one time, made life interesting when company came, that's for sure. The trouble with tribbles all over again

This message was edited Feb 25, 2016 10:49 PM