Photo by Melody

Voting Booth: Who knows you're a gardener?, 1 by Agavegirl1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Agavegirl1

In reply to: Who knows you're a gardener?

Forum: Voting Booth

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Who knows you're a gardener?
Agavegirl1 wrote:
I grow cacti, Aloes and Agaves. Gotta be pretty blind not to see them! Think this stuff is kind of hard to miss from the front yard! :) LOL Although the Klutz from U.P.S. who trips over my plants and potted stuff has confirmed for more than one reason why we call U.P.S. "Oops!" Seriously...how do you justify colliding into this kind of stuff when you come up the drive and walk to the door? I mean look at the sheer size of it !!!

Pic 1) a 14 foot long x 1 foot 6 inch wide space full of very thorn things. It borders the side walk to the front door!

Pic 2.) Massive screaming red pot with a plant the size of something from the Little Shop of Horrors about a foot from the side walk to the front door. He actually got the dolly stuck in the rocks and couldn't wheel the thing out or turn it around. I had to go help him! ROFL!! Oh the black "decorations" were already on the pot but the rut in the yard and the squashed plant that sunk into it weren't originally That's Mr. OOPS losing control of his dolly!

Pic 3.) Huge, massive pot and Agave on the side of the driveway. (That's my neighbor's drive and patio behind it. My drive is 1/2 a foot in front of the plant!)

This idiot has either walked into or slammed his dolly into the pots and stepped on my smaller plants. Yep..."Oops!"

This message was edited Feb 20, 2016 7:52 AM

This message was edited Feb 20, 2016 8:04 AM