Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: Aussie Broms in 2016

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Aussie Broms in 2016
bromishy wrote:
Hi Teresa

Oh my goodness glad to hear all ended well with your mother-in-law being fine and that Sugar did not take the opportunity and do a runner on mummy; she is such a good girl and sure she would have missed you too much to do so and would have not got far before running back home into your luving arms. Sure the whole situation would have given you a startling fright and you would have been like \"What The\" LOL.

Your Silk Tree in flower sounds beautiful; I did not realise they had a sent at all so I have learnt something today; and I wonder why you have never smelt it before until now; would it be something to do with the weather??? How long do the flowers last? You have been probably out there sniffing it madly after work everyday now that you know it smells so beautiful he he.

Pleased to hear you liked the pic. of \'Kahala Dawn\'; she is starting to get a really nice shape about here with many layers of leaves; sure she will give me some pups soon as she is mature now.

Here\'s a pic. of my Neo. \'Royal Cordovon\'; fully mature plant that\'s pupping as we speak.

So glad the weekends nearly hear; have lots to do in the garden and lots of broms recently potted up that I need to find nice spots in the garden.

I recently got some Heliconia and Gingers in the mail and noticed the other day that they are starting to sprout new leaves so I am thrilled to bits about that.

What are you getting up to over the weekend? Hope works been good to you and that you are still enjoying it there.

Did you have any luck joining the other forum, let me know if it interests you and if you need any help as I am finding my way around ok and enjoying chatting with everyone there also and it\'s fantastic being back in contact with our great friend Nev. There seems to be many forums to choose from on different subject matters, plants etc. so I reckon you will luv it, check it out and let me know what you think as it has more to offer than I had expected.

Girls say a BIG HI to Sugar :) Photo\'s taken winter time...Lexi (black one), Lucy (tan & white one). Luv them to bits.

Take Care & Happy Gardening!

Trish :)