Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: #20 Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners, 2 by Agavegirl1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Agavegirl1

In reply to: #20 Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of #20 Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners
Agavegirl1 wrote:
It is HAIL!! Yep got rain today. Thunderstorms but no lightening. And then we got this!!!
Do you know how cold it has to be and how fast the temperature had to drop for us to get HAIL in Arizona? Wow!!! In 8 years I have never seen hail here. Flipped me out. Only lasted about 15 minutes but the water works are still going.

It is still pouring out side. Just raging. Bets...did you do this to me because I mentioned our sunshine yesterday? Oh well, here's so pictures of rain in AZ. Novel sight here. Too cold a rain for me to go stand in but sure do like to leave the doors open and enjoy the sight, sound and scent. Glad Zoe got her walk in this a.m. when it was sunny! Goes to show you, when it rains it pours here!

1. Water rolling off my roof and directly onto my Natal Plum shrub below it and in between my two Octopus Agaves.

2. View of the downpour from inside my front door. If you look in the street you can see the water filling it.

3. My tiny little bubble garden :( Goodness did it get a drenching. Water rolled right off the roof and onto them.

Have a good day all.
Peace. Out
TTC

Songs for the day: "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" CCR
"Get Together" by the Young Bloods