Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2015 #15, 1 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2015 #15

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2015 #15
joeswife wrote:
We love looking at flower blooms that is for sure. My Gingers have never bloomed for me, but the ones I gave to my sis in law did. It was the white butterfly? anyway, Rose came over today and we sure did alot of work, and like you, Jackie, I am pooped. She got me three huge wago loads of some rich compost out of the pile, then filled in the holes stomped it down, raked it smooth and watered it for me, I got the electric trimmers out and she cut up the barberry bushes and I took all those clippings and spread them around the flower beds, pots and fence areas ( keeps the cats and squirrels out) I had to cut back the prickly pears, now I have a bucket of prickly pear pads ( yellow)

I had the clero unguanese, gave it to AuntB, then it grew big, then she let it die. I have the thunbergia elegans, ? and this clero speciosa and the vining clero, they are getting ready to bloom down in the basement. Only a few more brugs and orchids to get out from under the pear tree, it is going to be nice for another couple of weeks with no freeze here.