Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: September - the year is flying by! , 2 by OutsidePlaying

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright OutsidePlaying

In reply to: September - the year is flying by!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of September - the year is flying by!
OutsidePlaying wrote:
Amanda has had a rough time. I know she must be anxious to get the MRI results.

Charlotte, I am glad to hear you are a little better. This has been a bad episode for you. Maybe getting off some of the meds will help too, and getting on the right track with others.

We have had a busy day. Well yesterday was too, but really today. I had my long run this morning with my training group. Did 7.5 miles. Was going to try for 8 but we started late, it was hot, and I needed to finish by 9 so I could get home & get ready for a meeting. We drove to the State Park lodge for my class reunion planning meeting and lunch. We are going to hold the reunion there in one of the rooms. We had 1-2 or our reunions there several years ago (maybe it was our 20th & 25th, can't recall) but the lodge has been removed and is really beautiful and the rooms were renovated again a couple of years ago. Then we went to an outdoor art show back in Huntsbille that I always like to go to. I only bought a couple of small things. But could have spent more $$ easily. Ran into several people we knew. It is only held one day and I missed it last year.

Well it's brag time. My middle granddaughter did get elected to the freshman homecoming court at Hoover High in Birmingham. Here is a picture of her & our son. Her other grandpa managed to take this and it's a little grainy but pretty good. And I got one that my other granddaughter posted of their h/c last weekend. She is the one in the bright colored dress. So proud of our smart, beautiful girls. They probably won't load in the order I select.