Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: July 2015-Booms, Blooms and Heat, 1 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: July 2015-Booms, Blooms and Heat

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of July 2015-Booms, Blooms and Heat
joeswife wrote:
I'm up late, going to read up previous chat and comment. We just saw the new Mad Max movie. It was action packed.

I love seeds. I like to see how they are stored on the plant, and watch them ripen and burst out in a seed spread while I'm watering. If I dead head dryed blooms I just carry the whole thing to where I want new plants and drop them. I collect seeds. I'm hopelessly addicted to collecting them. Bleag!!

I love the Trucking Industry. My Grandpa and his twin brother drove for Republic Van Lines and my dad drove for sante fe, and my son drove for OK moving and Storage. They all wore uniforms with these cool hates and looked like were military majors or something. It was so cool when they came back after a couple months, both those kenworths in the alley. I am trucker blooded, I love to drive.

Brenda and Patti, I hope your weekend is filled with gardening adventures. I have found some changes I want to make, and Joe has been the best at helping, so It will be a fun project to change an area together.

Congratulations, Ronna. I am glad you are going out to celebrate. I don't spend as much time in the Garden as I'd like, but it is just enough for me right now.
Every Night I go out and sit. I'm always alone for the most part in my Gardens. Joe will be out mowing and me picking up stuff and raking. He'd go in after and I'd stay out and play. He likes to stay cool, I can handle a bit of heat. He likes to trim, I do not. BY THE WAY.. very excited, the banana I planted outside and left all winter is about three ft tall now. It came back! pics tomorrow.