Daylilies: BLOOMING in JUNE/2015, 5 by virginiarose

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright virginiarose

In reply to: BLOOMING in JUNE/2015

Forum: Daylilies

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BLOOMING in JUNE/2015
virginiarose wrote:
Robin, I really love Lollypop! Mine must have rotted but I am not giving up! I planted my last two good Liliums yesterday. My best bloomer so far was "Eyeliner".

Here are a few blooms from this week, I have been busy so not many pics! Plus it has been in the hundreds for a heat index except today was 99, ah..the relieve is too great. lol.

1=BELLE COOK, I tried twice this morning to get a good photo of this one but it did not happen so I took this one after work so the back ground is dark.
2=MEMPHIS, gorgeous compared to last year. I love this one.
3=from left to right is GRANDMA'S SMILE, COMING ALIVE, MANGO NECTAR~ coming alive was a bonus from maryott's who is the hybridnizer, he has it listed as 2 branches and 20 buds, but I have 4 branches on this one. I thought about tossing it a couple of times, the flowers are few and splotchy but from a distance this is a real eye catcher because it actually looks like it is on fire, wish I could capture what I was seeing this morning, I was awe struck!
4= LONESOME HEART, a favorite! Starts out more of a white and gets more pink each year.
5=PATSY CLINE