Central Midwest Gardening: May Rains Bring More Colors, 2 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: May Rains Bring More Colors

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of May Rains Bring More Colors
shortleaf wrote:
Hi Betty, I don't know what kind of Rose that is, happ might know, she gave it to me. I found a metal tag awhile back that said Jackson Perkins is all I could see. Boy, you got that right lotsa rain! Actually, last nite I hear there was a tornado sighting in this city, population 700 some. If it woulda hit here I woulda been screwed, I was in my room watching hgtv. The highway in Mosby, Mo. was closed for awhile I understand. I went over it today and you could tell it was on the road earlier. I took these 2 photos of it today when I went to my former abode to get another load earlier. pics #1 and 2 In the sideview mirror you can see more and a truck also pulled over on the shoulder looking at it. It mighta only been a few feet deep but it looked like a lake, these waves and everything. All that water is normally not there.

Thanks happ, I always did like those little off-the-grid houses. - Here is that link. - [HYPERLINK@www.youtube.com] It was only two thousand dollars in materials but some things cost more like solar panels and a compost toilet. It's funny, the guy in the video even kinda looks like me! We're talking cheap right there! I don't know if I think the guy's right in the head (in the video) but really who is?! Here's more on how to build a 14 x 14 foot cabin by the guy. - [HYPERLINK@www.youtube.com] Ima get me a cabin and live in the mountains of Montana like the Unibomber! I'll see what my sister says about that here, that's a good idea. I used to think about that for what I used to think was my lot in Kansas.

Yeah, I left some stuff behind but they're talking about hiring 1800GotJunk to clean the yard so not sure what they are going to do with stuff I leave there.

This message was edited May 19, 2015 9:19 PM