Propagation: Plant Propagation , The Basics ,Continued May 2015, 3 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Plant Propagation , The Basics ,Continued May 2015

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Plant Propagation , The Basics ,Continued  May 2015
joeswife wrote:
Jen ..LOL .. my lights are T5's in the main room, they are expensive, they put out 7500K per bulb and there are 4 in each fixing. I paid 1800 for three of them in the main room installed. The wall lights are bulbs with 800 to 2600 k screw in clamp on's. I have timers on them all winter to go on on the East side first, then the main lights gt turned on before I leave for work, the west walls are the last to go off, the main lights get turned off at 6. right now there are very few bulbs lit up as I am only using the main lights until I get mst of the stuff all the way out, and Gamera is a she, male tortoise and turtles have red eyes. At night my basement windows look ike a fling saucer from outside, no police have ever stoped by, I have a retired sheriiff behind me and a retired deputy down the street and I am known in this town as the crazy plant lady.

anyway.. here are some of my other propagation efforts, which I have always and will always try to do as I hate to BUY plants. I went to a nursery after my doctor visit today, and had a sedum in my hand and then as I perused what I would like to have , I'd remember that I already grew it, or already had it, or just didn't want to BUY another plant, so I put it back and left. these were the bublets I posted a while back. and a few other things I made cuttngs of with the fish pond filter downstairs,...oh and the turtle area void of the big plants and one of the t5's.. with plants and fish tub in same area..