Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Plant Propagation , The Basics ,Continued May 2015

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Plant Propagation , The Basics ,Continued  May 2015
joeswife wrote:
wow love those zinnias..
well, as you know I had this basement full of things that looked like this last week.. and a few weeks ago I experimented with trying to make the calico vine, and the batwing passion vine root mid stem, so I out a wet grow plug around the two and wound yarn around it and kept spraying it.. the basket on the middle shelf to the right had the vines growing everywhere, I kept putting up strngs for them to grow on the ceiling , anyway.. I pulled the vines out of the window and ntangled all of them and got them out of the wires of the shelf and stuff, and then cut them off below the wrapped area..it was a tangled mess.. got the basket out with the mother plants and the shelf down and all, the cut off part is in a water bottl filled with vermiculite and soil wad and all.. here is hoping..That wall to the right is now bare..now, here is the other passion vine growing on a mirror and string, with a large tub of 4 oclock growing high and happy.. two pots. I did the same thing to it with the wrap, have not cut it yet..