Central Midwest Gardening: March 2015 Spring is here!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: March 2015 Spring is here!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of March 2015 Spring is here!
shortleaf wrote:
Ok, I won't cry yet. Boy, it's nice having a functional keyboard again! I can do exclamation points without having to actually spell exclamation point!

I've seen the snow-scratching Robin too! The songbirds are fun to watch pecking and digging for birdseed too. The poor birds have to do that sometimes because it will be snowing when I put it out there. Juncos are notorious kickers and scratchers, they are fun to watch even when the seed isn't covered up.

So, that must be the beginnings of the produce for the market, CG, very nice, that's alot of produce there when they get big.

It's still not too late to reserve Bothwell Lodge for our spring ru The closer it gets though the less likely that their one shelter will be available. I'm in too but it'll take more than 3 people.

Today I worked on my bat house some more, it's almost finished. I bought a $5 rocking chair at a flea market and today I polyurethaned it. I'd love to get about 10 times what I paid for it, hopefully rocking chairs are in like I hope they are. I plan on reupholstering the seat next.
Will