Photo by Melody

Daylilies: What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?, 4 by taylordaylily

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright taylordaylily

Subject: What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?

Forum: Daylilies

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?
taylordaylily wrote:
Lets show off what we like to grow with our daylilies. What other plants do you grow with your daylilies and why? Did you find a great new companion this year?
We can also discuss plants that do not make good neighbors to daylilies, if you want. We all appreciate Thug warnings. ;-)

Here's a few of my favorites. Warning! I may have to edit. It's hard to see the little thumbnails. They didn't load as planned. :-) You can laugh, it's alright you'll be laughing with me. lol
Picture 1 Sidalcia hybrid
Picture 2 Liartis spicata - ligulistylis is really my favorite but I love all the Liatris!
Picture 3 Lilium I have never met a Lilium that I didn't like. I'll post more lilies pictures, you can be sure of that. Lol
Picture 4 Echinachia and Veronica I'm more fond of the species of both than the hybrids
Picture 5 Monarda and Salvia plumosa I have a hummingbird that guards this raised bed every year. It hides down in the Bee Balm and attacks any others that dare stop by. It moves to a Butterfly Bush when the Bee Balm has finished it's show. It makes for great garden entertainment.