Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2013 #06, 5 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2013 #06

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2013 #06
joeswife wrote:
I agree, they are a treasure. I like your star of india.. I havn't had that one for a while now.. my sisters white i purp bloomed, she went to this house that was vacant and picked a whole bunch of seeds off the vone, it had covered the house entirely across the front of it and up the fir trees ..i saw it with her when it was in bloom, and told her I wanted some seeds.. she went back and got them for me.. That was a sisterly love gift..
.. July 30 2010,this was the first year I decided to build green walls around the patio.Then, he got me the arch arbor thing, he had it set up middle of patio north side back then.august 2011 then here it is 2012, 2013 we moved it to north east corner .. by end of season last year I had arches of sunflowers covered in vines. Bad location, the power lines are directly above it and I have had to rush around trimming and tying things together when a storm was approching.. My kids came home to me sanding on a chair with the grabbers, trying to reach a too tall vine covered sunflower to tie down or whack.. sheesh!