Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Rural Gardening: Moon Gardening Calendar May 2013, 5 by cristina

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cristina

In reply to: Moon Gardening Calendar May 2013

Forum: Rural Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Moon Gardening Calendar May 2013
cristina wrote:
May 8 - 9 - 10

Fruit day
Sign Aries
Moon New Moon

Synodic:
Sow leafy vegetables and annuals that produce above ground. Lettuce, Spinach, Asparagus, Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Sprouts, Sweetcorn, Cucumber, also Grains.

Biodynamic:
Moon in Aries: Fire sign. Sow Fruit plants: Aubergines, Cucumber, any type of Beans , any Pumpkin, Marrow or Squash, Peas, Peppers, Sweetcorn, Tomatoes, Do not sow Leaf plants: Basil, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbages, Celery, Dill, Florence Fennel, Kale, Lettuce, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Fruits Harvested now will store for longer.

Sidereal:
Moon in Aries: Dry and barren. Garden maintenance.

By the way, I'm including some recent photos. I do live in a residential area of Temuco, although my block is a bit bigger than the normal size of Chile's city blocks, for me is too small (I dream with a farm...), I do mix vegetables with flowers, fruit trees, vines. I use large containers to extend my gardening area. The Zucchinis have produced well for me this year, large and firm, sweet and tender. I manage to have fresh vegetables for daily use. I will try to remember to get more photos so you can see how good results you can get by using Biodynamic...
In the photo where my dog can be seen,there are fruit trees, 3 apples, 1 peach, 1 quince, pumpkin plus others vegetables and hearbs.