Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chat with friends..newcomers always welcome.., 5 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chat with friends..newcomers always welcome..

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chat with friends..newcomers always welcome..
Bettypauze wrote:
Almost bedtime, ate mid afternoon so not hungry now but rest assured I will wake up in the middle of the night and want to eat something..

Welcome Teacup(first name please) ! Nothing makes young ones any happier than teacups..how excited they will be. Hope you stay and chat..I’ve been looking for cup/saucers to make pin cushions with but m8ne are too old and lovely to use. Every year I say I will have a high tea in the gardens but never seem to do it..perhaps next year.

Sharon, reason I don’t have a Costco card is because I’d be buying in bulk and more for the garbage man to pick up.i know you treat those guys well at the front gate, they must smile fr9m ear to ear when they see you enter or leave. Are you seeing signs of a storm yet? When forensic team is searching your front yard for bullets you know how close it was..no news on Jamie

Susan, you have me chuckling, you collect friends, can’t get better than that lol
Omg, 11a.m.? Someone would be checking to see if I was still breathing if I did that.

Pat, when we were doing a lot of swaps I received mega frogs for the gardens..still enjoy seeing the. Aunt Muriel bought me a 3 piece lady froggie that lays sunning herself, one of the pieces I usually go and look at when I do my morn8mg walk.amen to the collecting of craft items.

Karen, love them, remember when we met in Frankenmuth, almost every store had them but especially that old restaurant. I love hearing their sounds. I have a chime clock that I made, painted and chimes every 15 minutes, you get you don’t even hear the chime, guess same with cockoos? Bet family that received one we’re thankful. Are you closer to Frankenmuth than you were when we met up?

Fir newcomers, again welcome.. I live in one of the prettiest and friendliest town on Georgian Bay, how this turf Re drugs made it to this neighbourhood and town I will never know. Looking out as I sit typing it’s just so serene, if it wouldn’t be so muggy think I would be out on front deck.

Greg dropped in about an hour ago, wanted me to go to the trailer park for supper, said I would pass. Hard to believe about 6 weeks left and they will be closing it up for another season.

They had a little gathering yesterday at the park for Grayson’s 2nd birthday, Lordy he is spoilt. Big celebration is Saturday so best I start tomorrow doing more work on the sketch i am trying to do of him.

Pinned my throw together, looks wrinkly but it’s just the batting and pins making it look so. Could have put it on the frame but wanted to quilt it linear.

Ziggy just jumped up beside me, know what that means..

Stay safe if you are in the storms path.