Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today?come sit a spell, Fall is in the air..come sit a spell.., 5 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today?come sit a spell, Fall is in the air..come sit a spell..

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today?come sit a spell, Fall is in the air..come sit a spell..
Bettypauze wrote:
How did your outing go LindaKay..was watching CNN and saw numbers re Covid were going up in Texas, how is your area doing?

Had nightmares all night, was just after 4:30am when I got up as they disturbed me so not a wonder I’m thinking of crawling into bed..

Girls came this morning, Darlene and Wanneta dropped in for a visit so that was nice. Pat left at 1 and I had an hour nap, finished a few projects, had my bath so now what lol

Pat brought a lot of older Country Woman magazines..some nice recipes, could prop myself up in bed and look at recipes...talking of re pies, just up the road a bakery is opening this weekend, with the restaurant opening next weekend I’m afraid I’ll weigh a ton.

Midland is a small town, we just got exciting news with regards to health care