Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Propagation: Plant Propagation the Basics June 2017 , 5 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Plant Propagation the Basics June 2017

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Plant Propagation the Basics June  2017
joeswife wrote:
cytf, I tried hydrangeas about 3 times, and I give up. The people down the street have them and they turn all kinds of colors. I also give up on astilbes. *sigh* weeds? I grow weeds, Ju, and trim them down like mums to keep them blooming and short like the highway ditches. Sharon, I know the weather there, and wish there more \"heat\" tolerant things you can grow there. Wishing rain your way. We have missed the last two storms so far this past ten days, so watering by hand with rain water from the barrels keeps me in shape. One gallon at a time LOL Ju, you sent me a lily.. I still need to move it, tho. Will get us a picture tomorrow. Meanwhile, look at these two little sisters I got to paly with in the mud. We made seed bombs, a seed volcano, and a huge cow patty size clay flower full of seeds. We will dry them, paint them and glitter them and wrap up in net bags for gift giving this Christmas.. the girl in pink just turned 6 and has been Cancer free for a year now. Grateful for the gift of them for neighbors, and they let me play with their three dogs, too. 4th pic is the plate of seeds we used. ( all from the gardens around here) last pic is my makeshift water fountain, LOL rooting some things in it now..