Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Yardening June #2, 2014, 4 by speediebean

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright speediebean

In reply to: Yardening June #2, 2014

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Yardening June #2, 2014
speediebean wrote:
Thank you David, that link was really helpful. It's really cool to see all those variations in the same plant.

Sally and Catmint; I was thinking the same thing earlier as I was outside playing: "I wonder if anyone will have been posting in DG? I doubt it!". < =) Got the mow lawned, cut back the Coreopsis that was just way out of control, fed some babies, watered everyone, took some cuttings of the coleus in question and popped them into some bare spots in some of the pots out back. (Bare spots are a no-no!). Putter here, putter there, everywhere a putter putter. :)

1: Found this little one hiding in her foliage. Wheee, my first Echinacea bloom!! :)

2: Blooms from my Coreopsis - interesting how the 2 blooms look so different from each other, on the same plant!

3: Please tell me this is a 4: O'Clock!?!?! I have several of these splattered all over The Big Bed, but this is the largest of them all so far. No blooms yet.

4: This pink thing out back is slowly filling out.. still don't know what it is though. Sure looks pretty - never thought I'd have so much pink! :)

5: Here's what that Coleus looks like with a bit more sun on her - from purple to a rusty-wine shade. I'm really loving her! =)