Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 126, 4 by dalfyre

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright dalfyre

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 126

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 126
dalfyre wrote:
the weather was so much nicer the past few days, I managed to get out in the garden a bit & have done a few of the things I wanted to.
I tried my hand at patching the lawn, the instructions were to use dynamic lifter to sow the seed onto.
What I didn't realise was that Sugar would find the Dynamic Lifter irresistibly delicious.
I have been trying to keep her from snacking each time we go outside but she has managed to chow down on quite a bit of it.

I had more success with my new garden bed, after all the rain it was soft enough to dig over & I shifted a few plants into one end of it.
I put cyclamen in to the woodland corner but they have been over run by the sweet violets.
of about 10 plants I managed to find one & relocate it.
I'll have to try & find some more as I really like the look of them at the front of a bed.

I also shifted an azalea, probably not a moment to soon as it was very water logged & there's nothing they hate more than wet feet for any length of time.

Hopefully the move will make it happy, I know the last one I shifted from the wet side to the raised bed is looking much better.