Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: February 2013 - Spring is next month!!, 4 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: February 2013 - Spring is next month!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of February 2013 - Spring is next month!!
shortleaf wrote:
Oh yes, a Missouri beach, well, almost, it just lacks an ocean! At least we'll be safe when the North and South poles melt! I got bags and bags of broken seashells from the beach in Va.!
I made my Hall's Honeysuckle arbor even longer, it just looks so cool the way it climbs to the end so fast. It's about 10 feet long now, I need to measure it so I can stop guessing! - It's just an old piece of rusted but thick wire fencing. I got a couple more pieces of it, I might get all nuts and make it even longer! I trimmed quite a bit off of it when I was doing that, if anybody wants some of them just let me know. I tried once before to grow them from cuttings but it didn't work. This time, I am trying it again!

If you plant in mid-April billyp then so can I, if they all die I have you to blame! lol

I came across some seeds that say "packed for year 2012" or something like that, I wonder if they're viable?! I think Sugarsnap peas and some cat grass.

Will

This message was edited Feb 13, 2013 8:41 PM