Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2012 #10, 4 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2012 #10

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2012 #10
joeswife wrote:
Helena, that q is goreous! I have not heard of a Shishi Botan before, Jackie. My lavender mg tree bloomed and ofcourse Imissed it this am, lukily there are 6 more buds on one stem and three on the other. 12 hours at work today has me tired tired tired, and I left my camera at wor, so now no pics of tommorrows blooms, boo hoo..
I am leaving to go get my sister to bring her home for a week this weekend, so will miss your blooms and all. Keep posting, ok?
remeber the english ivy that I have that blooms all year long now? Wel we are taking it down this fall, I will miss it so much.. it is, however eating the cedar boards off the north side of the house, we will have to have it all repaired when they paint this fall. such a shame to take down a 60 yr old plant, no one else has a blooming english ivy...shibouri.. Kaitlyn Brugmansia, wonderful smelling night blooming jessimine..setosa and noah .. the hummers daily breakfast source..pics of loabatas and red quamolclit are on camera at work.. sorry..