Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today?? Come sit a spell, newcomers always welcome..come join in the chat!, 4 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today?? Come sit a spell, newcomers always welcome..come join in the chat!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today?? Come sit a spell, newcomers always welcome..come join in the chat!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning all, busy busy day yesterday..drove to buffalo, think a tad too soon as all of the stores hadn’t put out their Christmas decor or didn’t have what I wanted..big sigh

Did manage to get a few supplies and came home with another adorable turkey..hardly an inch not decorated for fall. Before leaving at 6:30 am I managed to finish the fall plank, will bring it in after thanksgiving and do other side for Halloween.

Ziggy got out when I got home, was out half the night looking for him as someone in the area posted there is a fisher on my street and park street..was truly worried.

Tired today, bit of energy this morning so using it to decorate outside..Lordy mr. scarecrow was heavy but managed to get him to the front minus an arm and his head so just finishing coffee then will get my tools out and get him back together.

Need to have grass cut but that will be later as it rained heavily yesterday and it’s just too wet right now..hope I don’t lose energy and can manage to get things done.

I’ve yet to f8nd a tote that says fall which has a turkey for my table and another for decor so need to go searching for it...

LIndakay, I filled the glass pumpkin you sent me years ago with mini chocolate bars..not good, I’ve already eaten 1/4 of them! 😜
What are you all up to today!