Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2017 #09, 4 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2017 #09

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Morning Glories 2017 #09
joeswife wrote:
Jackie That ,is so beautiful! That bloom looks one of the first seeds given to me by Becky.
The Mummy - the movie was good, but I am pretty sure I missed some of it due to me nodding off. How could I even think about sleeping thru a Tom Cruise Movie. smh All my morning glorys are on a separate storage thing. I need to open it up and post mgs from 2008.

Right now it is 98, and all I do is look out the window, wander down to the turtles and goldfish and snails, look around and realize I should be cleaning down there. *sigh*
My co-worker, Diane, has been battling ancer for almoswt 5 years. She has been blessed with three grand babies ( 2 boys and a girl) and witnessed her two sons getting married. I took her to the chemo thing last week, and she is really sounding bad right now and I feel helpless. Just lost Kim, my sis in laws best friend to the return of her breast cancer, she did one chemo treatment and passed away. She was 8 years cancer free. She also enjoyed grandchildren and her children getting married. She died ANGRY. I am so exhausted. Here is a picture to lift my spirits.. not a morning glory, but at one bloom at a time, I have to grab the moment. This is Wesson, he is one of the three to the north of me, I baby sat the dogs for them last week. I watched them since they were itty bitty pups.
Soon there will be blooms on the patio arch. There is also passion vine, porcelain vine, trumpet vine all growing together here. Oh, there is Jaimie Lynn, Great white Alba moonvine, lav moonvine and lobata.