Morning Glories: Morning Glories Winter 2012-2013, 3 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories Winter 2012-2013

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories Winter 2012-2013
joeswife wrote:
Hi you guys, sorry about the spelling earlier, I havn't had much sleep with working and cooking and , well, you know.
I have seeds and a small seedling of that cassia, Jackie. will be great to see if Helena can get some for you rooted , too.
I sent out the packets for you, Jackie and Helena, Ronnie, Karen and Darren are next. All my mg mixes came from all the blooms I haveposted .. hope you all get some good ones.
I love your Abutilons, mine is still hanging in there. It is a red one. All thehibs are just bloomng away right now. Looks like christmas down in the basement.
Sister told me someone sent her some money from DG, she wants me to thank who ever sent it. It bought her some groceries. She can't drive now so her daughter who has finally realized her momma is not faking it ( really?) is going to the store and driving her to the drs and stuff.

I feel so bad she can't be here for christmas, and I can't go down there, but I will go get her to come back here after her round of chemos this time. I packed her a nice box of all her favorites that I make, and put some cutie tangerines in , too.

She sent me some pictures of the things that were blooming inside her back porch sunroom while she was in the hospital, they were all blooming and even setting seed pods for her when she came home, she was so thrilled.
here is a pic from September or October of us I can't remember..
and some of the flowers I sent home with her that have bloomed. One of the pics she sent was all blurry, do not have a clue as to what I sent home with her that time, I loaded her up.. it looks like a bluebell from the blurry pic, but who knows, I start so many seeds and then send the plants that come from them away..
She has lost 22 pounds since this pic was taken. I am so sad I can't make her better..