Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: July Weather- one word, HOT!, 3 by sunkissed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sunkissed

In reply to: July Weather- one word, HOT!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of July Weather- one word, HOT!
sunkissed wrote:
Back from the beach, so much to catch up on. While we were at the beach the inland got plenty of good thunderstorms most afternoons, some started as early as noon. So my garden looked wonderful when I got home ☺ We will be creeping back up to the low to mid 90's the next week again as a high moves over us. Was nice while it lasted.

Billy I love that elephant birdbath, adorable.

Kevcarr, I'm so jealous of you tomatoes...dang! I did find some nice juicy garden fresh at the farmer's market while on vacation, they said they were from Alabama.

microb love all your tropical flowers...your weather sounds quite nice right now.

Jeanne glad to see you around, and glad you are getting rain this year, and you also juhur7.

Adina, nice to see you are getting some veggies, and rain, and your weather sounds pretty good. I love those temps.

Pepper, that heat is just something...hope you cool down soon.

kwanjin, I'm going to remember in December when you say you wish it was warmer again ☺

CountryGardens, I sure hope those nice rows of crops get some good rain soon.

Lilypon, we get a lot of Canadians here in the winter months. One couple we see often in Jan. at one of our favorite camping spots told us we had colder temps at that time than they did in Canada. Go figure? That was two winter seasons ago.

I found some pretty wildflowers while at the beach...