Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: Summer in YOUR neck of the woods, come chat :-), 3 by MarilynneS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MarilynneS

In reply to: Summer in YOUR neck of the woods, come chat :-)

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Summer in YOUR neck of the woods, come chat  :-)
MarilynneS wrote:
All is well here .. awful re the weather in Calgary .. what is UP with MA NATURE!! She be ANGRY this spring!!

Lorna has her cough during the night mostly, so, her sleep is broken .. otherwise it's just her voice that's a bit raspy.
The folks are doing well .. I think the gravity of what has happened here in TBay is finally hitting them as they travel the road ways and see the washouts being repaired.
Both parents look good and are still beating us at cards LoL
Having Chinese food tonight .. had Swiss Chalet last night .. nice not to have to cook :-)

I was surprised with having to 'prove' who I was when picking up a prescription, but, as Susan said, it's a safeguard .. drug abuse seems to be rampant in the Provinces ..

Am attaching a couple of pics .. One is 'The Family' daughter in law is missing as she is the photographer :-)
L-R Brooklyn, Gord, Murray, Austin, Lorna and ME :-) outside the retaurant we had the crummy service at.
Another pic is the Iris.
And who knows if I'll put up anymore .. LoL .. road guys are already hard at it out front .. poor dogs are SUPER UNimpressed !!

Take care

~M~

LOL ... don't know how that pic of Gordon got on here .. taken this past Xmas at a local Greenhouse .. too funny !!!

This message was edited Jun 7, 2012 6:21 AM