Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome!, 3 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning, spring day out there, sun is shining, giving us a taste of what is to come in April. Expecting 53f which is a long time held record.

Of course I just had to take down deck lights, remove the lights on 5 imitation trees and secure obelisk. Seemed to go well until i got it stored under deck.

Is windy out there, not sure why but when i went stateside i had a bad earache, when i came in after 1/2 hr outside couldn’t move my head in any direction so on couch with trusted heated frog on my ear and it’s helping.

Maybe this afternoon i will feel up to doing something.

It’s Marie’s Birthday today, should be in town buying her a special gift but and only thing I have in stock is a set of light grey towels, don’t think people enjoy getting towels do you

Waving to all

Are we the only thread having trouble?

Grayson got a transition bed, crib now in baby to be’s room