Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome!, 3 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Just checked radar here Dianne, looks as though it will miss me but sorry to say it’s inyourneighborhoodand will be for quite awhile, glad there is no need for you to go out. How right you are, this cold goes right through to the bones,I so should have a wood stove like yours but too much work for me. Had to smile, with Zeke’s weight he would have no option but to sink.

Susan,mI enjoy these stay at home days and just puttering around. How many of the quilters done..wish you lived closer or that mailing wasn’t so expensive as I help you out getting them done. Brought wool iron8mg pad upstairs so I would be come comfy.

The blue wheel chair throw is what I want to make with all the tops i got yesterday.

I’ve spent a good part of the day sorting fabric, washed and dry and larger pieces now ironed, found a larger piece that need one or 2 borders and it can become a wrap as well.

Going to put my head down for an hour, young girl doesn’t come until 4:30, maybe I can nap for an hour.