Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Propagation: Plant Propagation The Basics ,October 2016, 3 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Plant Propagation The Basics ,October 2016

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Plant Propagation The Basics ,October 2016
joeswife wrote:
Spent a lot of time outside today, it was in the high 60\'s and quite nice, could hear the whooping of the guys inside watching the game with the windows wide open. Brugs still in ground out there.. it just started raining a little! ABOUT TIME! Meanwhile, back to the basement garden..and play time,first pic was a cutting from Greta\'s a year ago that I mailed to myself from up there, and today I added a cutting from the peach double hibiscus and a cutting from a lantana, so here is hoping those two will take in that same cup. Here are some pics of the garden and stuff downstairs.. Oh yeal, I turned some plastic KC Chiefs cups into planters.. working on desk plants for work folks. turtle area... changing it to a big glass terrarium when we pick it up, then this pool will go into storage for awhile.. I had to tilt the plumeria to keep it on one piece, it has a bud forming and didn\'t want to cut it off like I did last year.. the other \"stick\" is a de-leaved brug called kaitlynn, she had mites so I stripped her and washed her down real good....I\'m so glad Joe lets me do this in my home...